Greetings!

Well, if you're reading this, welcome to my little corner of the web! I plan to use this blog to keep a record of my model wargaming projects, whether crafting, painting, or list-building and recapping gaming events. I'm definitely more of a hobby gamer than a competitive gamer, so if I were you I wouldn't expect a whole lot of in-depth list-building and strategic discussion here. That said, I'm quite cheerfully plowing onward through trial and error in a few projects of mine, so hopefully I'll be able to pass along some useful advice as I go too.

Currently, I have a few projects going on, and most of them will get short articles on here as my blog catches up with me. Currently, I'm painting a scratch-built Blasphemer-class battleship for my Battlefleet Gothic Chaos fleet (I'll be submitting my building guide for that to Warp Rift Online soon, so stay tuned!), I'm working on designing some alternative weapons plates for the Chaos cruiser models, I have a few seriously back-burnered Epic Armageddon projects (one of them involves quite a few Titans), and I have a gift Word Bearers Dark Apostle miniature for Warhammer 40,000 that's about 66% finished that I really should get around to completing for a friend. Expect to see posts about all of these projects coming in the near future!

Comments