2023.10.08 part 1: More Titans!

 Yep, more Titans, Dave.  6mm infantry & armor are probably ~2024, once I finish working through my primed minis backlog ;)


So first off, here's a painting table update.  I finished up the Warbringer conversion beamer.  Happy with how it shook out in the end, and I'm hoping I can get this monstrosity onto a table sometime this month :)

Here's the full photo set for the big guy:




Will it see much use?  Good lord no, but it was worth the conversion project!  While I was at it, I also knocked out a twin gatling blaster for a Warbringer-as-proto-Warlord concept, too:





This also falls into the "it might hit the tabletop once in a while for fun games" category, but I'm surprised at how well it fits the model, honestly.

Finally, I've been working on the second Forgeworld Dire Wolf I picked up a year or so back, getting it ready for the table:




Decals have since gone down & I'm working on the base, but those update photos will come later.  I'm happy; I didn't like having the guns for two titans sitting in storage without getting the second chassis painted up.  Now, if I really want to, I could run a maniple with an optional Warhound swapped out and take a reinforcement Dire Wolf too, and mess around with the volcano cannon (not pictured).  Hoping to finish that up this week and get back to the Malinax Knights I started.


Comments